Monday, January 24, 2011

Definitions of God's Words! - Part 2 of 2



I had sent a few definitions earlier, so I just wanted to add to the list. It is important that we understand the language of God. People that speak English can't understand French unless they study the language. So it is with the Word of God; unless we study it we will not understand His "language" either. Again we must do it with a spiritual mind!

Before I made mention of The Beginning and trees. I'm going to add just a few more.
Text Color
1. When God speaks of stars, He's speaking of His people.(Revelation 1:20)"The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels (messengers) of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches." Also in Job 38:4-7 "Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof; When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?"
Now if hollywood can have stars, what about God!!
(Revelation 22:16)"I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."
Again, as He is so are we!

2. Let's look at stones which in God's language are people:
1Peter 2:5) Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ."

Matthew 3:9 "For I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham." Here He is speaking of those from Jerusalem, Judea, and the region around Jordan.


St.John 1:42 "Thou are Simon the son of Jona: thou shalt be called Cephas, which is by interpretation a stone!"

Jesus was a STONE! (1Peter 2:6)"I lay in Sion a chief corner stone..."! (Luke 20:17)"The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner"!
As He is so are we!

3. Rocks in the scriptures are God's people.
Matthew 16:18 "And I say unto thee, That thou art Peter (greek-pet'ros meaning a piece of rock), and upon this rock (pet'ra meaning a mass of rock) I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it"!

1Corinthians 10:3-4 "And all did eat the same spiritual meat: and did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ"!

HALLELUJAH!!
Glory to GOD I'm EXCITED!!!
I'll share more later! God ever bless you!

- Pastor Gracie Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that all comments are reviewed prior to appearing on GWM. Thank you for your understanding.