Thursday, August 30, 2012

GWM Reader Feedback!





Here's feedback from our readers and how God's Word continues to make a difference in their lives!



“I'm truly glad to know that God is on the inside of me. For so long, I've been thinking through teaching that heaven was a place to go to. It's amazing to know that it's not a place, but actually allowing God to guide me through life challenges by speaking to my heart from the throne room on the inside of me. For years, I thought that all that was on the inside of me was internal body organs etc. I thank God for this message and wonder how many other people have felt or thought as I did. Thank you, Thank You.”

“This message is so awesome that it brings clear understanding as to how we should apply the word to our lives on a daily basis and believe in it. THANK YOU JESUS!!!!”

“What an awesome revelation. Continue to allow the power of God work in you for His Word will not return unto Him void.”

“WHAT A GREAT REVELATION FROM THE MESSAGE!”


 Questions or comments? Please leave your thoughts in the post comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that all comments are reviewed prior to appearing on GWM. Thank you for your understanding.